God doesn't make mistakes

See the source image


I have been told by so many people when they learned i was trans that God doesn't make mistakes. My own father who is not religious even told me this. I was raised Christian and i still am and always will be a Christian. So how do i reconcile this? I fully agree God does not make mistakes. I am not a mistake. I am part of his creation. He created me to be transgendered. He has a plan for me and my life even if i don't know exactly what that plan is. Being trans is not a mistake it is part of being human for some people. Some people are male some are female and some like myself are something in between. It does not make us a mistake it just makes us something a little different. We bridge the gender spectrum. We can never be fully the gender we feel we are as we will never be able to reproduce as our preferred gender and our genetics will always be the gender of our birth but we can live the life of that gender and have the perspective of our birth gender. We can see both sides of what is considered normal and we get to see the best and worst of both sides. We are not mistakes we are Human and God made us this way!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes a woman?

Just for fun