Easter Dresses







Growing up in a Christian family Easter was always a big church day. IT is considered to be the most important holiday in the church calender. And for girls and women it was always a day to wear a pretty new spring dress to church. I have attended churches where the dress code was casual and people came in jeans and tshirts to some services but on Easter everyone always dressed in their best. I remember when i was younder seeing my female cousins in their pretty new dresses. Going toi church and seeing other girls in their pretty new dresses and the same for women as i grew up. At the same time i knew I whould be wearing a pretty new dress but always forced to wear a dress shirt tie and pants. Later in life i realized I'd never have been welcome in most of those churches in a dress. To them I was a boy. Boy's don't wear dresses. But in my heart I always knew better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God doesn't make mistakes

What makes a woman?

Just for fun