One Feminization i never achieved

See the source image

Over the years I found ways to make myself look more feminine. I had breast forms and padded bras, i had a waste cincher and tummy control panties, and i had wings to make my hair longer. But there is one thing i was never able to achieve and something i always envied genetic women. A flat bikini zone.

I always envied the look of a woman in an evening gown like the one above with a nice smooth sillouette below the chest, or a woman in a bikini with nothing to hide. I couldn't even wear a pait of panties without a bulge just simply from my genitals even when limp. I tried tucking a few times but never went as far as a gaff. For those who may not know what a gaff is it is a specially designed panty that helps a transgendered woman tuck away the undesired parts to achieve the feminine look. I had always heard they are extremely uncomfortable and usually involve tucking your testicles up inside your abdomen something i was never comfortable trying to do. Without tucking the look really isn't good anyway so i just lived with it. But it mean really tight pants, skirts or dresses were out of the question and so was wearinbg a swim suit without either a skirt or a wrap or something over it. I still see genetic women who have this naturally and to me it just adds to their beauty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Dreams

God doesn't make mistakes