What's in a name


As you can see I've been having fun playing with the feminizing app again. But I love it as it gives me a glimpse of what I could be. But anyway onto a new topic.

Unlike most girls in the world trans women have the ability to chose our name from the time we start living as female. When i first started considering names I considered several

Jennifer probably came to mind first. It is a very common name among girls my age and I have known many. But i think that was the problem. I wanted something different. Plus i have a cousin of the same name why have two in the family.

The name i went by online for a long time was Michelle. I always loved that name so pretty and feminine and I don't think I've ever met a Michelle who's beauty didn't fit the name. But the name didn't really fit well with my last name.

So finally i came to the name Kristi and the middle name Lynn. Not totally sure why but i liked the name and i use to work with a girl with that first and middle name who was everything I wanted to be. Smart, pretty, feminine, sweet, caring, and popular with the boys as well. So that's how i came to be Kristi Lynn.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Dreams

God doesn't make mistakes

One Feminization i never achieved