Why I love oral sex



I know many women genetic and trans do not enjoy orally pleasing a man for various reasons. Among them the taste, the smell, or just the idea of sucking on the same body part that he urinates out of. But if the man is clean and you try it i think more women would enjoy it. As posted before my first sexual encounter with a man was oral sex. I was nervous, i had no real idea what i was doing, but once i began everything felt so natural to me and it was pleasing to both my partner and I. I found over they years the more i did it the better i got at it even being able to bring my partners all the way to completion, and the more i enjoyed it.

I think what i enjoy the most is the intimacy. You have your lips wrapped around your man's most pleasurable part of his body. When he likes it you know it. You feel his cock harden, you feel it thicken and you feel it as the pleasure intensifies and he gets into it more and more. Add some tongue to his shaft and play with his balls and you will have him moaning and becoming more and more into it. By the same token if he doesn't enjoy it you will know too from opposite reactions. If you know and trust your partner it can lead to my favorite part the reward for both of you at the end when he releases his seed down your throat. I love the feel of that warm shower especially the first gush. You know you have done your job. And if you like the taste of cum like i do it is its own reward. If you don't like cum or if you don't know him well i find it extremely hot to have him shoot his load on your face, creasts, cock or other body part of your chosing. Many guys will also find this hot as well. If you have never tried or haven't given it real chance i highly recommend trying it atleast once to completion. Sometimes it may take some jerking as well along with the oral action but it is worth it.

Comments

  1. Same! I think it's empowering AF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello this is just so very wonderful i'm just so happy for you that you have not let anything stand in your way in becoming who what and how you really do want to be i am tramnsgenered to although i am aging by now i still like sometimes still to dress as a girl and in those breif moments i can be the real me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Dreams

God doesn't make mistakes

One Feminization i never achieved